Water Reducing Agent for Concrete and Mortar
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 M/T Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Woven Bags / PE Drum / Galvanized Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- pH: 5.0 - 7.0
- Dosage: 0.15% - 0.25%
- Specification: CE / CCC/ GB
- Water Reducing Ratio: 30% - 40%
- Moisture Content: <=0.2%
- Origin: Shandong, China Mainland
- Polycarboxylate Super Platicizer dosage normally ranges from 0.15% ~ 0.25% of the total weight of cementitious materials. The final dosage quantity depends, among others, on the reactivity of the cement and the concrete recipe. This must be determined by suitability trials. Test dosage is 0.2%.
- The product can be added to the sand, stone, cement and other admixtures with the mixing water in the same time, and stir for a time. The product can also be used by after mixing method.
- Our partner manufacturor is leading in admixture industry
- Professional R&D and production team
- Good outgoing quality control
- Well-organized trading service team
- Stable quality, favorable price, flexible delivery
About The Company - L&S
Lisheng = Rigging and More
Chemical chanel is newly established by L&S from 2015, with the goal to provide the same excelent, profesional and meet-your-need products and service. We have been working close with top chemical manufacturors in china and developing the technical support to guarentee your satisfaction. The chemical chanel covers chemical agent, admixtures, coloring mater, paints, plastic and rubber.
Lisheng Trading is an international business dealer based in Jining, Shandong of China focusing on export trading of rigging hardware and mechanical tools, etc. With the development in the line of rigging hardware, 20 years of experience make us competitive and professional in providing right products with favorable prices. Further, it is assured that our exporting service is quite guaranteed since the core team has been dealing with clients around the world for 11 years.